CREATE AMAZING 3D ANIMATED MARKETING VIDEOS
How can 3D video help your company or business improve
its bottom line? It is true that three-dimensional images have been around for
decades. However, in recent years, with the appearance of new electronic
devices and accessories, it has become fashionable again. But beyond a trend,
this type of projections have a high value for businesses. We explain why.
HOW 3D VIDEOS IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS
3D videos improve the way you communicate with your audience. Unlike the flat images of 2D, the technology commonly used in cinemas, televisions, tablets and mobiles, those shown in 3D have depth. This perspective, which shows the length, width and height of a particular figure, conveys the sensation that part of the projected image can be touched or seen from any angle.
The perspective of moving images that are created with 3D technology are appreciated by customers. It improves the concept of what is shown and allows the experience to be more realistic, recording ideas better and clarifying concepts without leaving any doubts. What does it bring to businesses?
- Realistic. The images clearly show the result of a project before it is carried out. It allows you to see how a job will look, how a product will be applied or what effects it will have.
- Didactic. The realism of the moving images enhances the viewing experience. This is very useful for showing to the public or for internal use in courses and tutorials.
- Attractive. Offering 3D videos is a powerful attraction. It can arouse the curiosity of some people who were not initially interested.
- Financial savings. Making a presentation of a business project or advertising a product with three-dimensional moving images will avoid making models and sending samples.
- Reputation. A company improves its reputation when it shows that it is modern. Investors, partners or customers will have a better concept when they see how technology is used to improve presentations.